Our number one priority at YMCA Day Camp is to provide a safe and fun environment where campers can learn, grow and make new friends. A carefully selected, experienced and well-trained staff will lead the way as we journey through a variety of exciting theme weeks and traditional camp activities. The “Theme of the Week” compliments regular camp activities and culminates with a theme celebration typically done on Thursdays. Don’t miss out! Join us for a week or an entire summer to remember.
- School Bus departs the YMCA at 9:00 AM and returns at 4:30 PM Monday – Friday
- Free extended care is available at the YMCA and/or Camp Glacier Hollow from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM daily
- Campers bring a sack lunch and personal clothing items in a backpack daily.
- Day campers are allowed to visit our Trading Post once daily. Punch cards are available at the Y Member Services desk.
- *Thursday Night Overnight Options Join your friends during indicated day camp weeks for an overnight at Camp Glacier Hollow. You will participate in evening activities, campfires, night hikes and eating S’MORES. YMCA provides Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast and lunch then return to the YMCA on the Friday bus at 4:30pm. Campers sleep in cabins. Additional Fee: Y Member $30/Overnight General Public $35/Overnight
- CAMP Fees: Y Member $177/week General Public $205/week